HDR projects 2 offers you new possibilities to influence the HDR process directly. You can choose between seven HDR algorithms and during HDR creation you can determine parameters such as smoothing, denoising, halo adjustment and many more. You can partially define single image areas by directly adjusting the weighting during HDR fusion. Even when working with single images you will achieve sensational results.
HDR projects 2 eliminates the typical peculiarities of HDR processing: Halos, ghost images, tonal value shifts, chromatic aberrations, color noise. If you know HDR, you know of these issues, but with HDR projects 2, even the finest structures remain visible and edges without halos stay razor sharp.
- HDR interpretation from a single image
- 7 different HDR algorithms
- Individual weighting for every luminance
- Selective luminance and HDR weighting with HDR Painter
- Integrated RAW processing for virtually every RAW format
- Very precise alignment, making your exposure bracketings razor sharp
- Fully automatic high-end ghosting correction with manual control for extreme situations
- 56 presets, sorted by theme, for quick and professional results
- 5 tone mapping algorithms for maximum freedom of image interpretation
- 52 high-end filters for creative finishing and ready to print images
- Interface for Adobe Lightroom and plugin for Adobe Photoshop/Photoshop Elements
Faster - more powerful - more reliable! A new generation of software for images with unrivalled dynamic and expressive power.
- More than just compensating light exposure problems
- More than just editing images
- More than just developing pictures
- More than just living with the inadequate standards of camera technology
HDR projects 2 is intended for professional photographers as well as for ambitious hobby photographers.